Remote Learning Plan website:
Ottawa Hills Local Schools has created a Remote Learning Plan and related schedules for students and families. Visit site
Technology support: You may have issues with your child's technology. We want you to know we are here to support you and here is the best way to get immediate and direct support. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit Remote Learning Help Site.
District COVID-19 communications:
- April 20, 2020: A tough decision announced today … but OH will stay connected!
- April 7, 2020: A message of connection on Remote Learning Plan eve
- April 2, 2020: District unveils Remote Learning Plan, schedules
- March 29, 2020: An important district update from Dr. Fineske
- March 14, 2020: Latest updates on COVID-19, impact on our district
- March 12, 2020: Important updates on closings at Ottawa Hills Local Schools
- March 11, 2020: Important update on district planning related to Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- March 4, 2020: Update on district planning related to Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)
Ongoing district actions and preparations:
- Elevated cleaning of all classrooms continues on a daily basis.
- We will be assessing our continuity plans for teaching and learning, including the use of e-learning and digital or distance-learning options as feasible and appropriate if our district buildings were to be closed.
- As of today, all State and Advanced Placement testing schedules remain unchanged.
- As superintendent, I will continue to receive and monitor daily attendance reports for students, faculty, and staff in both buildings.
- We are closely monitoring the reporting of absentee data to ensure they are reported timely and accurately. We are sharing data trends with local health departments particularly if absences appear due to respiratory illnesses.
- Going forward and until further notice, if you are calling in an absence, please state the reason when leaving your message.