For students taking the SAT exam on Saturday, May 8, here are important details to remember:
- Students must wear a mask the entire time while waiting to enter and once inside the building.
- Temperature checks will be given upon arrival.
- Six-feet social distancing a must.
For examinees to be admitted they will also need to affirmatively agree to the following five statements:
- In the past 14 days, you have not come into close contact (within 6 feet) with someone who has a positive COVID-19 test or is presumed to have COVID-19.
- You do not have COVID-19 or reason to believe you have COVID-19. Symptoms of COVID-19 include cough, fever, chills, muscle pain, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell.
- To your knowledge, you are not violating any travel restrictions or quarantining requirements.
- You agree to wear a mask the entire time you are at this test site and follow instructions from testing staff.
- We have taken measures to help create a safe testing environment; however, it isn’t possible to entirely remove the risk of COVID-19 exposure. By entering the testing room, you are accepting that risk.