Enroll in the District
New Village families:
General enrollment process
Step 1: Complete the online enrollment process for your child. NOTE: Children must be 5 years of age on or before Aug. 1 of the year they will be entering kindergarten. (A registration packet for new Elementary School students must be obtained through the school office.)
Step 2: Schedule your appointment to prove residency within the school district. To do so, contact Karen Mayfield in the Superintendent’s office at 419-536-6371 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Appointments will be made for Tuesday afternoons and Wednesday mornings. Superintendent office hours during the summer are Monday through Thursday from 7:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m. (If applicable, official custody papers must also be provided at your residency appointment.
Important documents to download:
New Village families:
Enrolling a Jr./Sr. High School student
In addition to completing the online enrollment process (see link above), the following items must be received by the Junior/Senior High School office for students enrolling in grades 7-12 before classes can be scheduled:
- Release of Records Form (download form)
- Certified original birth certificate
- Immunization records (from the student's birth to present)
It is strongly recommended that the following items also be provided to expedite the class scheduling process:
- Current high school transcript and most recent class schedule (high school only)
- Most recent report card
- Special Education records (IEP/ETR), if applicable
- Written Education Plan (WEP), if applicable
- 504 Accommodations Plan records, if applicable
If your child will need to receive medication during school hours, you must complete the Parent Request and Authorization to Administer a Prescribed/Over the Counter Medication or Drug.
Once these items are provided to the Junior/Senior High School Main Office, you may call 419-536-8047 to request an appointment with a counselor or assistant principal to schedule classes.
The State of Ohio Department of Education has set tuition rates for the 2021-2022 school year:
- Ottawa Hills Local Schools’ in-state tuition rate is $12,577.64, which computes to $1,397.52 per month.
- Ottawa Hills Local Schools’ out-of-state tuition rate is $14,976.18, which computes to $1,664.02 per month.
Contact one of these offices:
A reminder to Village families:
If you have moved within the Village and have a new address, please notify Karen Mayfield in the Office of the Superintendent. It is important to keep your address current for mailings. You will be required to complete a Residency Confirmation form and provide the appropriate paperwork for proving residency.