Ottawa Hills Music & Theatre Association
The Ottawa Hills Music & Theatre Association actively supports programs and contributes funds so that the Elementary and Junior/Senior high school students have a variety of music, theatre and art enrichment opportunities while attending Ottawa Hills Local Schools. OHMTA supports the choral, band, and theater activities as well as contributes toward the enrichment of the arts.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Ottawa Hills Music & Theatre Association would not be able to support the arts in our schools without the generous support of their Patrons. OHMTA thanks all who have donated in the past, present, and future! Learn how to become a Patron
OHMTA proudly supports:
- Choraliers (HS)
- Junior Chorale (JH)
- High School Chorus (HS)
- Honors Choir (HS)
- A Cappella Singers (HS)
- Senior Chorale (HS)
- Junior High Chorus (7-8)
- Brown Bag Chorus (5-6)
- Marching Band (HS)
- Symphonic Band (HS)
- Jazz Band (HS)
- Concert Band (JH)
- 6th Grade Band
- 5th Grade Band
- Fall Play/Musical (HS)
- Spring Musical (HS) - sometimes open to (ES & JH)
- Off Broadway Play (HS)
- ActingOut Play/Musical (4-8)
- ActingOut! Workshops - Fall and Spring (4-8)
- Arts Alive! (a series of professional presentations for junior high students)
Share your photos!
Do you have a music or theater-related photo you would like to share with OHMTA? They are looking for contributions to post to their social media accounts. Email your photos or videos! Here is how to do it:
- Make sure you take videos horizontally as they transfer better into social media.
- Email videos/pictures to email@example.com.
- We will email you back once it’s been received, as we may have to request the files be sent a different way